My Purple Dresses Collection

 I am in love with all shades of purple nowadays 

Sharing some of my purple dress collection and their designs and details 


Dress 1 

This Dress I bought from "Gul Ahmed".

It is 2 piece ready to wear dress with shirt and silk dupatta and embroidery on sleeves and plates like this and some designing on neckline

Dress 2 


This Dress I bought from an online store named "Robes" Quality of stuff,designing and customer service was very good but didn't liked their stitching quality

Dress 3 


It was a single unstitched shirt piece from "Limelight".I designed it my self with frock style with plates and this trendy elastic style sleeves.

Dress 4 


It was also a single unstitched shirt piece from "Zellburry".I designed it my self with short frock style and borders on sleeves like this.

Dress 5 


I bought this dress from "Bin Saeed".

It is 3 piece ready to wear cotton suit with  printed & embroidered shirt,printed trousers and Dupatta.

Dress 6 


This Dress I bought from "Gul Ahmed".It is 2 piece(Shirt & trousers) ready to wear Khaddar dress with plates on neckline and trousers like this.

Dress 7


Bought this dress from "Edenrobe"

It was 2 piece unstitched lawn dress with shirt and trousers.

I designed it myself with laces on sleeves some piping and pearls on neckline,plates and laces on trousers like this.

Dress 8



I bought this dress from "Guzel".

It was 3 piece lawn dress with embroidered & printed shirt, simple lawn trousers and printed chiffon dupatta.

Dress 9

This Blouse and skirt  I bought from a shop named "Lovepearl" at Dragon Mart Dubai.

Hope you liked all :) 

Also tell me in the comments section which dress did you liked the most out of all these? 





 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

White Sauce Pasta Recipe

INTRODUCTION | My First Blog Post

Chapli Kababs Recipe

Recipe to fry fish

Baby's 1st Birthday Shopping

Baby's 12 Months Update/Milestones & Activities

Journey of my baby from New Born to One year

Baked Salmon Fish Recipe

Dessert With Digestive Biscuits