DIY Keys Box

Things you need
A Box
Glue
Scissors/cutter
Push pins
Printed paper

It looks like this
                            From outside

From Inside 

From sides 

It was a sweets box from turkey I love this box because of this picture and this quote written on it "Human imagination can only dream of a beautiful city like Istanbul"
I wanted to display it somewhere at home in a different way so recreated it like this

Step 1
I designed this page with some vintage keys prints and with our house number


Step 2
Pasted paper on this box

Step 3
Added push pins to hold keys


And its done :)

Here is before and after Picture of the box 

Video

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

White Sauce Pasta Recipe

INTRODUCTION | My First Blog Post

Chapli Kababs Recipe

Recipe to fry fish

Baby's 1st Birthday Shopping

Baby's 12 Months Update/Milestones & Activities

Journey of my baby from New Born to One year

Baked Salmon Fish Recipe

Dessert With Digestive Biscuits